LIB Info Session
The info sessions (or LIB Infosessio) cover Aalto University Learning Centre services in a format tailored to the participating department, research group or unit.
The sessions are custom designed to the client’s request and last 10–45 minutes. They may be held in conjunction with a meeting or other event, or arranged as stand-alone training sessions. The sessions are free of charge.
They may include presentations on:
- Services relating to research materials: Aalto Direct, databases, special collections, acquisitions
- Information retrieval and management
- Use of visual materials: image retrieval, copyrights, and the image database Raami
- Use of e-materials in the classroom
- Publication and citation practices
- University’s Research Information System ACRIS
- Consultation on publication: Aalto Publication Series, Open-access publishing
To order a presentation of library services, choose the themes of interest to you from the table. After receiving your order, we will get in touch with you to arrange more details of the session.
We are pleased to answer any questions regarding services:
- infolib [at] aalto [dot] fi